- Prices are subject to change without notice, inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax), and are in local currency (Australian Dollars).
- Full Payment is required at time of reservation unless otherwise specified.
- Additional fees and charges may apply booking via booking portals on this, and other websites.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. A 2.75% processing fee applies for Visa and Mastercard and 2.75% for American Express.
Bookings will incur the following fees:
- Outside of 24 hours of your travel date – 50% of tour cost
- Inside 24 hours of your travel date – 100% of tour cost
- No Show (failure to board your tour) – Nil refund
- Changes (voluntary) – You may make changes to your tour date up to 48 hours before departure without penalty. If you cannot commit to a new tour date we can hold the value of your tour in the form of credit which will be valid for 3 years from the date you purchased the tour.
- Refunds – If you require your reservation to be cancelled, no refund applies up to 24 hours from your travel date. The amount can be credited towards another tour of equal or higher value. Cancellation inside 24 hours will incur a 100% charge.
- No Show – Failure to board your tour will constitute a loss of the tour reservation payment. Please ensure you are at the nominated collection point at least 15 minutes before your scheduled collection time.
- If you need to cancel your tour due to a COVID related situation such as border closures or testing positive to COVID-19, subject to presentation and sighting of documentation to confirm, you will have the option to hold your tour value as a credit for future use or receive a full refund.
Privacy + Credit Card Policy
- All information provided to Apple Isle Wine Tours is not passed or sold to a third party. Information relating to clients specific needs on tour is the only information passed onto third parties such as dietary requirements. No credit card details are stored by Apple Isle Wine Tours, all credit cards are processed electronically via Live Eftpos.
- Children under 2 years of age will not incur any charges. 2 years -11years inclusive will pay 50% of the tour cost. 12years plus will pay full tour cost.
Tour alterations, third party costs
- Minimum of 2 people policy applies unless prior arrangements have been made with Apple Isle Wine Tours. Should clients wish to alter the tour itinerary before or during the tour, this will incur an additional costs, this may include venues that have been cancelled at the request of the client. Apple Isle Wine Tours will not be responsible for third party costs unless stated in the tour description provided.
- Apple Isle Wine Tours reserves the right to alter an itinerary due to operational requirements, combine clients onto the same tour/transfer where required. Apple Isle Wine Tours reserves the right to have tours operated by a third party. No refund is offered due to adjustments with tours/transfers under these circumstances.
Insurance and Accreditation
- Apple Isle Wine Tours holds Public Liability Insurance but advises travellers to have their own Travel Insurance. Apple Isle Wine Tours cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to property.
- Apple Isle Wine Tours is a Tourism Industry Council Tasmania accredited and Transport approved operator.
Refusal of Carriage and Safety
- Apple Isle Wine Tours reserves the right to refuse or cease the carriage of any passenger who is disruptive, abusive, and violent.
Apple Isle Wine Tours Duty of Care Statement
- Work with due care and consideration to safeguard passenger health and safety.
- Work with due care and consideration to safeguard your own health and safety.
- Report all incidents/accidents to the relevant authorities.
- Report any unsafe acts to relevant authorities.
- Be alert to prevent unsafe situations.
- Ensure your clients are aware of emergency locations in vehicles and seats belts are worn where fitted.
- Ensure your clients are not placed in an unsafe situation that may cause injury.
- Apple Isle Wine Tours is continuing to closely monitor the impacts and spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
- Apple Isle Wine Tours is open for business, however, first and foremost your safety is our priority. We are taking every precaution to ensure our operation is COVID Safe.
- If you have any questions, please contact us via social media messaging, phone 0414 430 033, email email@example.com
Our COVID-Safe Plans includes:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of high-touch surfaces in vehicles using cleaning cloths and disinfectants that are effective against the coronavirus.
- No handshaking.
- No baggage handling (guests will need to load and unload their own baggage).
- Face masks are optional (not supplied by Apple Isle Wine Tours).
- All guests will be temperature checked prior to commencing their tour or transfer.
- Availability of hand sanitiser with a 70% v/v enthanl base in all vehicles.
- Removing all paper based itineraries, brochures and books from vehicles.
- All drivers/guides will be provided with cleaning kits to maintain regular vehicles cleans through the tour or transfer.
- Ensuring our staff and tour suppliers exercise due diligence with best practice personal hygiene.
- Ensuring the use and availability of hand-sanitiser, gloves and other personal protective equipment.
- All customer names, contact phone numbers and email addresses will be collected prior to the commencement of tours/transfers (existing policy).
- Keeping our guests informed on the latest developments about COVID-19.
- Keeping staff informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 and supporting any of our people who need to self-isolate.
Conditions of carriage with Apple Isle Wine Tours:
- For your safety and that of others, you may be asked to leave the tour/transfer if you:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- If you choose to travel with Apple Isle Wine Tours, you agree to the following requirements:
- Not to commence, or depart the tour/transfer immediately if you become unwell, after notifying the guide/driver;
- At all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per current Tasmanian Government guidelines) at venues visited. *Please note that there is no requirement for social distancing on tours/transfers, however, where possible you may be asked to sit in a particular seat. We would appreciate your assistance with these requests;
- Maintain good personal hygiene by washing your hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately and appropriately;
- Provide us with the name and contact details of yourself and your travelling party (existing policy); and consent to Apple Isle Wine Tours providing this information to the Tasmanian Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- Respond accurately to the following questions if asked by the guide/driver;
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- Acknowledge the right of Apple Isle Wine Tours to refuse carriage at any time and for any reason;
- At all times, treat guides/drivers and other tour suppliers with respect
Refunds during COVID-19 Pandemic
- A full refund of your tour will be made if:
- Border restrictions or other government policy relevant to your origin of travel directly impacts your capacity to travel with Apple Isle Wine Tours. Please check the Tasmanian Government’s advice on border restrictions / travelling to Tasmania before booking your airlines tickets, accommodation and tours;
- You are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to your departure date; or are feeling unwell with any symptom(s) consistent with COVID-19, including any flu or cold-like symptom(s); or
- You are directed to self-isolate due to a close, casual or secondary contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- For the latest advice, information and resources about coronavirus, go to the Tasmanian Government Department of Health website https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/.
- For general information about coronavirus, including the national response, call the National Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080 (24 hours, 7 days). If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.